Tuesday 10 May 2011

HomeSense

I've no idea why I haven't been here before as I always new TKMaxx were pretty good for kitchenware but there dedicated homewares stores HomeSense are fantastic. As Ellie from HomeShoppingSpy writes you can find everything from Moroccan lanterns and pouffes to cashmere throws and vintage treasures. Check out their blog for inspiration and a little hint of what they stock.


I love this chair and it actually looks really comfy, the aqua looks great next to the zesty greenery.


I've been looking for ages for some plan drawers like the ones on the top right of the pic below. I think another trip to the Cambridge store is needed to check out the vintage finds.

(Images from HomeShoppingSpy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...