Monday 10 January 2011

New Year in London

While we were in London my husband and I decided to do something cultural. We went to see the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition at the Natural History Museum. The winner of the Young Wildlife Photographer of the year went to a boy called Fergus Gill. He has won previously and for such a young age shows even the experts how it's done. Below is his winning piece titled the frozen moment.
(Image Natural History Museum)

We also took a trip down the Kings Road, I love shopping here it's got pretty much every shop you need plus a John Lewis which is always useful. We popped into Heal's and I persuaded my husband that we needed a new utensils pot, and low and behold we ended up getting the one from the Orla Kiely House range, what a surprise?. We also managed to get it at a discount price as it was the display model, well if you don't ask you don't get!


We also went to Anthropologie. I absolutely love this store, ever since I visited the ones in New York. I had previously bought these bowls in America but decided to add a third to the collection. They make beautiful serving bowls especially when grouped together.



(Images Anthropologie and Decor8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...