Thursday 9 December 2010

Mrs Peabod Christmas Cards

Since I have been blogging about pretty much everything Christmas this last month, I thought I better share my designs for this years Christmas cards. Each year I usually create my own cards, they are usually very simple and Scandinavian in theme, just because this is the kind of card I would love to receive. Normally I print them out on single sided A6 cards and punch a hole to add some ribbon so it can be hung up either on a tree or a door.

I love making my own cards as I can never find anything quite right in the shops. In the current climate where every one is tightening the purse strings, handmade cards might be cheap to make but show you've made a real effort, which can go a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...